2012 is shaping up to be an exciting year with many activities around the globe. Check out our 2012 calendar with holidays and international events.
About The Author
Rob is editor of Business Travel Destinations. He was voted among the top 10 business travel bloggers by USA TODAY 10Best. Rob reviews international destinations for meetings and events -- where business travelers go, the hotels where they stay and their lifestyle preferences on the road. He spent more than a decade planning hundreds of corporate events throughout the U.S. for a Fortune 50 company, including meetings, conferences, seminars, executive retreats and other special events. Rob was previously the event planning guide for About.com (previously by The New York Times Company, now known as The Balance) from 2007 - 2011. His articles have appeared in business travel publications and travel sites internationally.
MGM Resorts Senior Vice President of Human Resources Michelle DiTondo Honored with National Asian Pacific American Corporate Achievement Award
November 14, 2013
October 24, 2011
October 2, 2012
- Iberia Airlines New Airbus 350-900 Now Flying Chicago and Madrid
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Priorities in International Air Travel, Rosen Shingle Creek and Planning for Hurricane Season
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Millennials Embrace Bleisure, Guggenheim Bilbao, Check for Summer Flight Delays
- New Meeting Format: Conversations and Input
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Top 30 Event Agencies, Janet Jackson in Las Vegas and International Meetings in Thailand