If you’re searching for a Las Vegas mega hotel that offers comfortable rooms, excellent service, fine dining and more, see our hotel review of The Palazzo for business travelers.
About The Author
Rob is editor of Business Travel Destinations. He was voted among the top 10 business travel bloggers by USA TODAY 10Best. Rob reviews international destinations for meetings and events -- where business travelers go, the hotels where they stay and their lifestyle preferences on the road. He spent more than a decade planning hundreds of corporate events throughout the U.S. for a Fortune 50 company, including meetings, conferences, seminars, executive retreats and other special events. Rob was previously the event planning guide for About.com (previously by The New York Times Company, now known as The Balance) from 2007 - 2011. His articles have appeared in business travel publications and travel sites internationally.
November 21, 2015
December 11, 2013
November 8, 2013
- Iberia Airlines New Airbus 350-900 Now Flying Chicago and Madrid
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Priorities in International Air Travel, Rosen Shingle Creek and Planning for Hurricane Season
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Millennials Embrace Bleisure, Guggenheim Bilbao, Check for Summer Flight Delays
- New Meeting Format: Conversations and Input
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Top 30 Event Agencies, Janet Jackson in Las Vegas and International Meetings in Thailand