Video conferencing and telepresence may be nice communication tools, but business travelers know when it’s more important to deliver messages to people, not video screens.
About The Author
Rob is editor of Business Travel Destinations. He was voted among the top 10 business travel bloggers by USA TODAY 10Best. Rob reviews international destinations for meetings and events -- where business travelers go, the hotels where they stay and their lifestyle preferences on the road. He spent more than a decade planning hundreds of corporate events throughout the U.S. for a Fortune 50 company, including meetings, conferences, seminars, executive retreats and other special events. Rob was previously the event planning guide for About.com (previously by The New York Times Company, now known as The Balance) from 2007 - 2011. His articles have appeared in business travel publications and travel sites internationally.
- Iberia to Launch Washington, DC to Madrid Flights in 2020
- Iberia Offers Stopover in Madrid Program
- Rob Hard Nominated Among Most Influential People in the Event Industry
- Iberia Airlines New Airbus 350-900 Now Flying Chicago and Madrid
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Priorities in International Air Travel, Rosen Shingle Creek and Planning for Hurricane Season