Thursday March 05 2009
Everyone knows when they are offended by the lack of good manners by others, but frequently don’t notice when they violate the rules of etiquette themselves. These are some of the most common business etiquette questions:
- When should you respond to an RSVP?
- What should you wear to an event?
- When should you arrive for an event?
- When should you extend a handshake at an event?
- How should you introduce people at an event?
Check out the etiquette answers to these and other questions.
Log in or create a user account to comment.