Whether it’s a formal “save the date” for your wedding or if you want to be unique, a save the date wedding invitation allows you to provide an early notice to your guests about your big day. It also gives them a chance to adjust their schedules if they may have a conflict. Either way, the save the date is your way to give everyone as much notice as possible. Consider these clever and unique methods to remind your guests of your pending nuptials in a way that reflects your personal style and wedding theme:
- Upscale save the date wedding invitations
- Hand stamped save the date wedding magnets.
- Custom caricature save the date wedding magnets.
- Boarding pass save the date wedding invitations.
- Scratch off save the date cards.
Learn more about these 5 unique save the date invitations for your wedding.
Photo: Maria Toutoudak / Getty Images