Situated in the central business district, Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre officially opened in August of 1995, and is under renovation until May 2013.
- Iberia to Launch Washington, DC to Madrid Flights in 2020
- Iberia Offers Stopover in Madrid Program
- Rob Hard Nominated Among Most Influential People in the Event Industry
- Iberia Airlines New Airbus 350-900 Now Flying Chicago and Madrid
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Priorities in International Air Travel, Rosen Shingle Creek and Planning for Hurricane Season