Golfers everywhere know St. Andrews as “the home of golf,” and pictured here is the Dukes clubhouse and 9th hole. But you don’t have to go to Scotland to have a great business event (but you won’t get complaints if you do). Golf stewards and pros at courses everwhere are happy to help organize a full itinerary that can also include meetings in the clubhouse for your golf outing. Photo courtesy of Kohler Co.
- Iberia to Launch Washington, DC to Madrid Flights in 2020
- Iberia Offers Stopover in Madrid Program
- Rob Hard Nominated Among Most Influential People in the Event Industry
- Iberia Airlines New Airbus 350-900 Now Flying Chicago and Madrid
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Priorities in International Air Travel, Rosen Shingle Creek and Planning for Hurricane Season