LAS VEGAS, Sept. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — New York–New York Hotel & Casino is full of stories waiting to happen and is inviting guests to share their most memorable moments and also enter to win one of three thrilling getaways on the newly launched website nynystories.com.
The site invites visitors to tell their Vegas tales and upload photos from recent experiences at New York-New York; so instead of just writing home about it, they can share it with the world.
While exploring the new site, guests can check out a series of webisodes and enter a sweepstakes to win a memorable Vegas vacation. Each webisode offers a customized sweepstakes package so visitors can choose their own adventure. But be warned, these clips are cliffhangers! You’ll have to stay tuned to nynystories.com to see how they end.
- The Webisode – Four gorgeous gals are on the hunt for a few good men or as they say “more six packs than a beer truck.” Naturally, the girls’ getaway includes bonding time at the hotel’s newly remodeled pool, relaxing “aah” moments at The Spa at New York-New York and an elegant dinner at Gallagher’s Steakhouse. The evening ends with a wedding proposal for one of these lucky ladies, but what happens next is another story…
- The Proposal Sweepstakes prize includes two rooms for two nights in a Park Avenue guest room, a one-day enhanced cabana rental, spa treatments at The Spa at New York-New York, dinner at Gallagher’s Steakhouse for four and a retail credit at SoHo.
- The Webisode – Two competitive couples go head to head to see who can have more fun at New York-New York. A cameo in Cirque du Soleil’s sensual Zumanity production and a hot-dog eating contest at Nathan’s Famous will heat up the battle, but it doesn’t end there…
- The Showdown Sweepstakes prize includes two rooms for two nights in a Park Avenue guest room, four passes to The Roller Coaster, four tickets to Zumanity, a round of drinks at Pour 24 and food and beverage credits at The Sporting House and Nathan’s Famous.
- The Webisode – Four single guys are on the prowl to meet every eligible girl in Vegas. What guys’ getaway would be complete without authentic Irish ale at Nine Fine Irishmen and a hot night surrounded by the beautiful, dancing bartenders of Coyote Ugly? But what happens when one of the guys is left behind by his band of brothers? That’s when things really get interesting…
- The Prowl Sweepstakes prize includes two rooms for two nights in a Park Avenue guest room, a one-day enhanced cabana rental, dinner at Nine Fine Irishmen, VIP Blackjack table and round of drinks at the Party Pit, VIP admission and $100 beverage credit at Bar at Times Square and Coyote Ugly.
All visitors to nynystories.com are eligible to enter the sweepstakes upon viewing the webisodes now through January 4, 2013. No purchase is necessary. Guests must be 21 years or older to enter the sweepstakes and redeem their winning package. The grand prize drawing will take place on or about January 7, 2013 and winners will be notified within seven days. All contest rules can be found at nynystories.com/sweeps/sweepstakes-rules.aspx.
For additional information and high-resolution images of New York-New York, please visit pitchengine.com/newyorknewyork/.
About New York-New York Hotel & Casino
Inspired by the famous energy and landmarks of New York City, New York-New York Hotel & Casino features 12 New York-style skyscrapers showcasing 2,023 guest rooms and suites. Other featured Big Apple icons include a 150-foot-tall replica of the Statue of Liberty and a 300-foot-long replica of the Brooklyn Bridge. Within the resort, guests discover all the energy and excitement of the city that never sleeps, from enticing entertainment including the provocative and sensuous Cirque du Soleil production, Zumanity, the thrilling Roller Coaster and the fun-filled dueling pianos of Bar at Times Square, to tantalizing restaurants such as The Sporting House Bar & Grill, Gallagher’s Steakhouse, Il Fornaio and Nine Fine Irishmen, an authentic pub offering the best of Irish drink, food and music. Additionally, New York-New York offers more than 24,000 square feet of meeting space and a rejuvenating spa and salon. New York-New York is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit newyorknewyork.com or call toll free at (866) 815-4365 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE MGM Resorts, International
Source Article from http://mgmresorts.investorroom.com/2012-09-19-New-York-New-York-Hotel-Casino-Launches-New-Website-Invites-Guests-To-Be-a-Part-Of-It-And-Share-Vegas-Stories
New York-New York Hotel & Casino Launches New Website; Invites Guests To "Be a Part Of It" And Share Vegas Stories
MGM Resorts International InvestorRoom