As part of the new Olympic Park in London, the Aquatics Centre is expected to be completed in 2011. It will host a range of events including Swimming, Synchronised Swimming, Diving, Water Polo finals and the aquatics discipline of the Modern Pentathlon in the Olympic Games. For the Paralympic Games it will be the venue for the Swimming competition. The capacity will be 17,500 seats for the main competition pool and Diving, and 5,000 seats for the Water Polo venue. After the London 2012 Games, it will be available as a unique community venue with 2,500 seats. Courtesy of VisitLondon.com.
- Iberia to Launch Washington, DC to Madrid Flights in 2020
- Iberia Offers Stopover in Madrid Program
- Rob Hard Nominated Among Most Influential People in the Event Industry
- Iberia Airlines New Airbus 350-900 Now Flying Chicago and Madrid
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Priorities in International Air Travel, Rosen Shingle Creek and Planning for Hurricane Season