Accessible by boat across the Cannes harbor, the island of Sainte Marguerite is used primarily during the day for childrens’ educational programs, but in the evening it is also transformed into a medieval space with spectacular views of Cannes. Photo courtesy of Palais des Festivals.
- Iberia Airlines New Airbus 350-900 Now Flying Chicago and Madrid
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Priorities in International Air Travel, Rosen Shingle Creek and Planning for Hurricane Season
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Millennials Embrace Bleisure, Guggenheim Bilbao, Check for Summer Flight Delays
- New Meeting Format: Conversations and Input
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Top 30 Event Agencies, Janet Jackson in Las Vegas and International Meetings in Thailand