Rapiscan 1000 Secure single pose imaging machines will be deployed as a layer of security at airports. It uses extremely weak X-rays delivering less than 10 microRem of radiation per scan ─ the radiation equivalent one receives inside an aircraft flying for two minutes at 30,000 feet, according to the American College of Radiology.
- Iberia to Launch Washington, DC to Madrid Flights in 2020
- Iberia Offers Stopover in Madrid Program
- Rob Hard Nominated Among Most Influential People in the Event Industry
- Iberia Airlines New Airbus 350-900 Now Flying Chicago and Madrid
- Weekly Travel Highlights: Priorities in International Air Travel, Rosen Shingle Creek and Planning for Hurricane Season