If there’s one thing that goes hand in hand it’s convention centers and business travelers. Located as part of the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) district and the International Drive, the Hilton Orlando is contemporary and upscale with 1,417 guest rooms that are decorated in natural colors and soothing tones.
Experience Hilton Orlando at OCCC:
- Hilton Orlando Ballroom Setup Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Fire Fountain Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Lobby Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Guest Room Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Ballrom Foyer Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Exterior Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Guest Welcome Amenity Courtesy image
- The Promenade at Hilton Orlando Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Executive Lounge Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Lobby Bar Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Peter Thomas Roth Bath Amenities Courtesy image
- Fireworks at Hilton Orlando Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Executive Lounge Breakfast Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Meeting Room Setup Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Fitness Center Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando King Guestroom Courtesy image
- Hilton Orlando Staircase Courtesy image
If you’re attending a program at the OCCC, you’ll likely have a choice to transfer through a motor coach or it could take you about 20 or 25 minutes to walk outdoors through the maze of covered walkways (which I really enjoyed).
But Hilton Orlando is its own convention destination as well. There’s 225,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Highlights include:
- 3 grand ballrooms, 9 boardrooms and 21 meeting rooms
- 50,000 sq. ft. of new outdoor event venue
- Restaurant-style banquet serving for 10 to 3,200 people
- 1,500 sq. ft Meeting Planner Office & Registration available for group use
The hotel has seven dining options ranging from full-service restaurants Spencer’s Steakhouse or David’s Club, a trendy gastro pub, to quick service at The Marketplace featuring Starbucks coffee.
The hotel offers a full-service spa and fitness center, two pools, a lazy river, water slide, whirlpool, cabanas, fire pits, nine-hole putting green and a variety of recreational courts.
For nearby activities and evening options, Pointe Orlando offers a collection of outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment options. And many of the restaurants offer a range of private event options.
Check out our Orlando for meetings and events review for more ideas.
Have you stayed at Hilton Orlando at OCCC? Share your experience with us.